Srab and mask for the sauna
Sauna is a great way to relax your body and soul, as well as to take care of your skin’s beauty. The effectiveness of cosmetic products at high temperatures doubles.
Look at the difference between using a cleansing body scrub before or in the steam room.
Recipes for homemade scrubs:
✳ For dry skin: 1 tbsp of olive oil + 1 tbsp of ground coffee + pinch of cinnamon;
✳ For oily skin: non-fat (plain) yogurt + coffee grounds 1:1;
✳ For all types of skin: 10 drops of lemon juice + 4 tsp of cream + 3 tsp of olive oil;
✳ A glass of heavy cream + a glass of any salt. Apply this scrub on your whole body and go to the steam room for another 5-8 minutes.
After visiting bath or sauna it is very useful to use body and facial masks
– Anti-cellulite mask: honey + cream 1:1, + few drops of citrus essential oil. Leave it on your body for 15 minutes after the steam room. You can use a massager to enhance the effect.
– Clay masks perfectly refresh, whiten and nourish your body skin: mix cosmetic clay and water 1:1 and apply this mixture on a moisturized body for 20 minutes.
– Oatmeal + sour cream = for problem skin;
– Yeast + yolk + olive oil = for mature skin;
– Cottage cheese + algae = for anti pigmentation;
– Honey + propolis = for acne treatment.
Apply masks on the already scrubbed skin after the steam room. Before you apply the mask rinse your body and face with cool water and soap.
Enjoy Your Bath!